F&F Work is a video and audio production services company leader in video and audio transmission by satellite in Brazil. Doing business since 1990, F&F Work offers high quality equipment and expert professionals for the transmission of live events and the playout of journalistic material for information agencies, using both mobile (DSNG's) and fixed transmission units.
F&F Work team is leaded by Engineer Francisco Cavalcanti, with 30 years of experience designing solutions, installing and operating TV plants for the largest broadcasting companies in Brazil. The team includes experienced professionals who worked previously for large TV companies and are well acquainted with the dynamics of live broadcasting.
Equipments and Facilities
- 10 DSNG´s (C-band) equiped for HDTV
- 2 Flyaways (C band)
- Teleport with antennas for several satellites, with resources and facilities for turnarounds, uplinks, playouts, downlinks, recording and editing.
- Studio available, with air conditioning, lighting grid, generator and facilities for uplinks and downlinks.
Configuration of the DSNG´s
Configuration of the DSNG C Band
- Antena Vertex 2,40m
- RF Switch
- HPA 400 Watts CPI / Advantech / Wavestream
- Encoders NTT 9100 / Adtec EN91 / Ateme CM5000
- IRD Adtec RD60
- Frame Syncronizer
- HDTV Matrix
- Monitores 20” HDTV
- Rasterizer Tektronix / Leader / Videotek
- Audio Patch ADC
- Video Patch HDTV
- No-Break 6,5 KVA Powerware
- Generator 6,5 KVA
- 2 Kit of multicables with 4 Audio and 2 Video (50 m each)
- 2 Kit of AC Power cables (50 m each)
- Color Bar Generator / 1 Khz Generator
- Spectrum Analyzer